Low Level Java For Android
This course covers a broad selection of information from the internals and fundamentals of the Android operating system to how to write niche low level functionality for Android applications in Java. This course can also serve as a cheat or reference sheet for Android components in the OS up to and including Android 11.
- 5 Sections
- 17 Lessons
- 0 Quizzes
- 0 Assignments
- 30m Duration
1 Lesson0 Quizzes0 Assignments
- Previous Knowledge and Expectations
The Android Operating System
5 Lessons0 Quizzes0 Assignments
- Android Versions
- The Fundementals
- What is Context?
- Android Activity Lifecycle
- Android Users
8 Lessons0 Quizzes0 Assignments
- What is an Intent?
- Application Storage
- Types Of Files
- Long-Running Services Introduction
- Foreground Services, JobSchedulers, and WorkManagers
- Threading and AsyncTasks
- Battery and Security Effects on Long-Running Services
- Programmatic Access To Components (Reflection)
Obfuscation and Encryption
3 Lessons0 Quizzes0 Assignments
- The ProGuard Allow List
- Obfuscation (ProGuard and R8)
- AES Encryption
0 Lessons0 Quizzes0 Assignments
0 out of 5
You must be logged in to submit a review.