- An introduction to the background and fundamental principles of baseband reverse engineering and vulnerability research.
- Definitions of modern baseband implementations such as Balong, Shannon, Qualcomm, and more.
- A method for starting reverse engineering on modern baseband implementations.
- Develop an understanding of what reverse engineering is, the legalities, and how to apply a research mindset to your work.
- Understand key techniques and methods such as using decompilers and disassemblers.
- Build an understanding of common programming languages and instruction sets.
- An introduction to the internals of the Android operating system, including: the Android sandbox, Zygote, and more.
- An analysis of Android application components such as broadcast receivers, activities, and permissions.
- A detailed look at other core concepts such as obfuscation, reflection, Android components, and more.