iOS Application Penetration Testing
This course will see you develop a baseline knowledge of what is involved in mobile penetration testing along with the specific tools, techniques, and frameworks involved in taking apart and analyzing iOS applications.
This course will also cover a blend of static and dynamic techniques including reverse engineering the iOS PList file, jailbreaking iOS devices, and performing dynamic instrumentation techniques such as using Frida on running applications.
- 3 Sections
- 14 Lessons
- 1 Quiz
- 0 Assignments
- 30m Duration
iOS Core Concepts
- Privileged Control of a Device (Jailbreaking)
- Device Interaction
- Device Interaction (cont)
- Application Fundamentals
- Reverse Engineering Applications and Common Security Issues
- Entry Quiz
- What Is Instrumentation?
- Frida Trace
- Frida Scripting
- FriDump – A Universal Memory Dumping Tool
Reverse Engineering Fundamentals
- Practical Starting Points
- Research Theory
- The Reverse Engineering and Product Security Umbrella
You must be logged in to submit a review.