Reverse Engineering Fundamentals
This training course covers the fundamentals of reverse engineering and how it can be applied to almost any target. This course also covers essentials such as standard techniques, methods, and languages such as ARM and C.
As a great starting point, this course will see you develop a strong backbone in reverse engineering knowledge that you can take and apply to the other courses available on TODO.
- 2 Sections
- 13 Lessons
- 1 Quiz
- 0 Assignments
- 30m Duration
- Reverse Engineering in UK Law
- Research Theory
- The Reverse Engineering and Product Security Umbrella
- Practical Starting Points
- Static VS. Dynamic Analysis
- File Formats
- Disassembling and Decompiling
- Threads and Processes
- Stack and Heap
- Wrap-Up Quiz
You must be logged in to submit a review.